ashamed to be australian, page-85

1. 718 Posts.
    Farma writes "the media article you posted was flawed, simple as that."

How so Farma? Flawed you say. Flawed because it actually exposes the under belly of racist attitudes held by some in society I suppose? Embarrassing isn't it.

"when the poor bugger's in the detention camp start rioting
    through having their sugar and nicotine taken away then ill
    sound you out."

When the poor buggers riot for any reason they should be dealt with according to law mate.

"now that you are an unpaid volunteer, whens the plane leaving?."

What a stupid none argument.

Farma; what do cigarettes and sugar have to do with treating and transporting those in need of medical care? Your argument is so flawed it is laughable though it does expose your prejudice and seemingly hatred toward these people.

So as you are aware, {perhaps you have not read all my posts on this issue} I am opposed to people seeking refuge here in Australia after they have already found refuge in another country, most usually Indonesia. It is a form of country hopping or country shopping and it would appear that they are looking for a better life economically though that said, many it would seem do have their application approved by the authorities so I would appear, on the face of it at least, do satisfy the criteria for being deemed to be bona fide refugees under current law.

This issue I write about is all about the supply of medical attention from a person who signed up as a volunteer to give assistance to humanity in their need. Simple. I do not draw some nexus as you and others do with these people rights or otherwise, bona fides etc and a basic human right to medical assistance in their hour of need. To say, as this volunteer did that they probably couldnt give that assistance, based on the belief that they shouldnt be here in the first place is, as I have said abhorrent to any fair thinking person.

Farma, you appear to be a very hard person without any compassion which it would appear on the face of it at least is due to your belief or view of these people that they should be denied medical assistance.

I feel very sorry for you. You must be a very bitter person.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.