MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ashamed., page-20

1. 65 Posts.
    usual same old posters on here dodging the actual points that are relevant , what is going to save MEO ?

Not bashing other shares , spending more time on the UK bull board just talking rubbish about us and bashing them . It's not painting a good picture of us or the company .

I'll ask again , we are a failing business that's still on the slide . We have no confirmed action to address this , the unnamed farm partner is still unnamed and certainly not confirmed . Our spending is out of control still and we aren't being told by how much . $1m a Month still ? Plus extra fighting off takeovers , plus Legals for this proposed JV .

The SP is at an all time low and we all know how expensive our permits are . More give away freebies which makes us look like Cowboys or total mass dilution ? And those new shares will kill us and existing holders . It's coming guys .

When are we going to wake up ????

I'll await the usual reports and shouting replies which will have no facts , I'm a Mosman holder, I should just sell and stop posting so you can cover your eyes and think all is ok !

I'm not selling again , I'm at such a loss from the form of this And past BOD's . I just hope we get a miracle or we take risks and go to someone else . If not this Mosman bid , we will fall further and the next new bid will be on even worse terms .

It's getting critical .
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.