MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ashamed., page-4

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    The person never has had MEO shares.
    He or she is here for one purpose only .....and it is not as a holder of MEO Australia stock.
    You can see how they operate as further alto egos on UK LSE share forum.
    On the MSMN board, it makes for entertaining and amusing reading.
    The level of investor awareness, technical knowledge of the industry , common sense , common decency to other posters with different views, is at a level so low and in the gutter, it actually needs to be witnessed just to see how this lot work, and AIM in general..
    Not wishing to see anyone lose money , however I think I will make an exception for some of the more nasty and pig ignorant ones , it's as clear as day where their company is going and it's not going to be nice, it is going to get ugly for them, as is already being witnessed in their unplanned panic cash raise at near historical lows.
    Onwards and upwards MEO holders, one day it will seem like a nasty dream and we can continue to turn our company around without these parasites on our backs. Peter is doing a good job under a pretty terrible situation and is passionate on reinstalling investor confidence , sentiment and growth. The quicker they pack up and leave us slone , the better, with only 1.6 % of investor uptake to the RTO, this has turned into a prime time contender for really not having a clue on how to move a company forward on its own larels. .... The best thing to smile about is, this will be costing them $ 650k , which is virtually 75% of their latest cash raise...so hopefully all leading to the inevitable end goal for them slightly quicker. I will also like to point out , this is not an English, Australian issue, I am 100 % British, I am also 100% behind the company I own a large share in MEO Australia, and the Board to see this through and get our company back on track ....
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.