SVG 13.3% 1.3¢ savannah goldfields limited

Good morning Dugsab. S.Bizzell's stories attracted me to Renison...

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    Good morning Dugsab. S.Bizzell's stories attracted me to Renison in the first place and I'm still there, probably like very many others.

Out of your post, the most important words for me are :-

"Less than seven years before collecting a $17.9 million windfall from selling his stake in Arrow Energy, Queensland resources entrepreneur Stephen Bizzell put down a personal guarantee to help prevent the then struggling junior coal seam gas explorer stay afloat.

and

Failure isn’t an option, said both Bizzell and Mather – shareholder capital is “sacrosanct."!!!

S.Bizzell put up his cash to keep Renison afloat and then to enable Laneway to keep going.
    Frankly, that's why I have stayed in Laneway, he could have easily walked and taken the lot with him for a pittance.

But, all of us long suffering faithful now need to see him deliver on that "shareholder capital is sacrosanct" which means "too important or valuable to be interfered with."

I'm certain that S.Bizzell remembers saying that with Arrow and I'm certain that he realizes that with the consolidation to keep Laneway going shareholder capital was "interfered with" to the tune of 1:300 and that capital now is down around 98%.
    Plus, the interference continues with every share placement!!!
    Cash flow from Agate Creek is becoming more urgent every day that LNY continues to operate.

S.Bizzell, to satisfy his own edict, has a helluva lot of work to do for THIS company. Are we the closest we've been to him achieving that goal??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.2¢ $7.673K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 27280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.