TTM 1.18% 42.0¢ titan minerals limited

Rang the company and I am in the queue to have my call returned....

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Rang the company and I am in the queue to have my call returned.

I have soooo many questions written down to ask that I would like answers.

I had a bit of a chat with the young lady on reception who I do feel sorry for to be honest as there has been many calls form upset shareholders to the company and some holders have really paid out on her and that's a shame as she has not been the decision maker.
    Please if you do ring the company cut her some slack.
    But you know what the way this company has been run in the past I wish that she had have been the head of the company. Could it be any worst?

Welcome to Minera Gold Limited

Minera Gold Limited (ASX: MIZ) is an international mining and processing company with flagship operations in Peru.
    The Australian-listed company is the owner and operator of a profitable gold and copper toll processing plant in the well established, high-grade, gold and copper Nazca Ocona region in southern Peru. Located at San Santiago, the processing plant produces very clean concentrate, with feed from third party operators as well as from Minera’s own mines. The plant is surrounded by an under-explored ~9,000Ha concession currently being mined for copper, with gold and silver identified through preliminary geophysics.

So the above is from the front page of the Minera Gold Website.
    I have highlighted the wording that really makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck.
    Would or could you say that this is not a tad misleading right now?

Trust me I will talk to somebody from the company or major investors or in top 10 to try and get some answers.

The above that I have written is my opinion only so as always do your own DD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.