ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

asi power, page-4

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Apologies for the breach of copyright, an act calling for capital punishment in my former life. Certainly not intended, but, message received and understood.

When I first saw that "unusual" buyer build up yesterday morning, I suspected that there was either a leak prior to an ann from RJ, or, heaven forbid, a "buy recommendation" from some fly by night punting journal that feed frenzies and force the price up and while all their subscribers get excited and buy up big, the authors flog all the shares that they bought prior to the publication of the recommendation. Seen it happen far too often and to think that our esteemed ASX (or police force) does nothing to stop it.

I have read the relevant article and I won't even provide details of the source as I don't want to add to any possible "frenzy." But, in saying that, the article, apart from the standard and acceptable rider that you should (always) use stop losses when punting on speccies, the article is relatively conservative and certainly not a "get rich quick, in out" story.
    It specifically states a reasonable time frame for "success" (years) and it is fundamentally based on the expectations of CSG and more particularly, shale in the Nappamerri Basin. All that is common knowledge and makes (very favourable) comparisons for ICN with others in the industry.
    But, apart from the risk that is ALWAYS there with stop losses being activated, I am very comfortable with the article and the "expectations" that it has built into its recommendation. Its "sentiment" would certainly be LT BUY.

Buying yesterday was not frenzied and the vast majority of buying was in the 20K to 40K range, modest stuff, certainly not hysterical crap like we had the last two times. In fact, a few disillusioned holders took the opportunity of dumping a few 200K lots and I can certainly understand them doing that.
    As I posted yesterday, I now hope that RJ can come out with something while there is a nice floor building up around the 15 cent level, much better than 12.5 cents of Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.