ECU 3.85% 25.0¢ eastern corporation limited

asi still reckon it can reach $2 by next year?

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Extracted from latest daily e-news from Money Morning: "That's right, it's currently trading for less than 50 cents, and it really could make it over the $2 mark by next year."
    ===============================

We've been banging on this drum, and whistling the LNG tune since late last year both here and in Australian Small Cap Investigator.

So far it's paid off. In fact, as you may have seen, we recently sent a recommendation to subscribers to sell Bow Energy at 95 cents which was 458% higher than the 17 cents we tipped it at.

But that's just for starters.

Already our remaining three LNG picks are showing big gains with plenty more to come. In fact I'm convinced that one of the stocks has the potential to get to $7. Today it's trading for less than 80 cents.

Not only that, but the LNG stock we tipped last month has already more than doubled. But again, that's not enough. I'm hoping for a fivefold increase on this stock from where it is today!

That's right, it's currently trading for less than 50 cents, and it really could make it over the $2 mark by next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.