BIT 4.35% 2.2¢ biotron limited

asia biotech inves conference 2013, page-13

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    What A Gas,

Thanks for your comments. I hope the intent of my questions are not misunderstood. I read the reports from the trials like many others and sometimes statements made here don't quite marry up with the actual trial results. In fact some past claims have been blatently incorrect.

I don't want to spa with rcg or anybody else unnecessarily and the only thing I asked here was which specific trial he was quoting results from in his last post. Neither specifically as it turns out as he has a special source with unofficial results.

While there are some inaccuracies in rcg's claims, this time I'm not inclined to argue. Gilead are doing very well and despite there still being some open concerns about relapse, the ION trails are quite exciting for them. To date their best results have still come from trials that used ribavirin, as opposed to just sofosbuvir and ledipasvir. The Lonestar trial was very small, only targets G1, and still includes ribavirin in multiple arms. ION is a much larger trial and the results may be much more telling. You are unlikely to see 100% cure rates as is being suggested but now doubt their numbers will be impressive nonetheless.

I really wish Gilead success and hope they don't suffer the resistance or relapse issues that are still the main obstacles. BIT is still exciting either way. Its on its own path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $19.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $5.848K 265.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1098181 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 97130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.