ALB 2.00% 4.9¢ albion resources limited

asia pacific pr firm of the year

1. 104 Posts.
    Just been informed by the Asia Pacific PR firm of the year (Alan Jury of FD), that having been considering the suggestion that I made for the second time 2 weeks ago to use the company website to put out newsletter style updates on the review, that this will not happen. Once in a blue moon an ASX announcement will come out, which may tell you what continent the review team is in, but no detail of what progress they have made or even when they expect to make some progress. These announcements will be put on the website. A website which in the 6th week of a strategic review still says under the strategy heading:

http://www.albidon.com/about/objectives-and-strategy.html

"as well as continuing to work with our joint venture partner to advance the Chirundu uranium joint venture in Zambia." - sold nearly 6 months ago!

The website also has none of the recent press releases on. We make sure the board and management don?t miss any of them!

Meanwhile Albidon Action (when they get our name right) has had loads of mentions in the press. We are on Facebook, Linkedin and now Twitter. Is it any wonder why people are turning to us for information?

You can have your say on who does or does not merit the award of Asia Pacific PR firm of the year by e-mailing:

[email protected]

They have already heard from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.198M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $14.54K 308.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95377 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 220800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.