PEN 0.00% 9.6¢ peninsula energy limited

Well well I don't mind stating it seems in my preemptive...

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Well well I don't mind stating it seems in my preemptive original post Iwas correct after all.... No science no engineering no facts... Just subjective and emotive rubbish,

No thinking or educated person could apply any logical basis to support the injuction decision.

Even worse expert witness testimony was requested and twice rejected. A basic failure in legal process and the rights of Kansai.

Bring on the appeal!

"The Fukui court order has been widely criticized as being irrational and non-scientific."

"Judges are not experts on nuclear power plants, so it is imperative that they humbly pay attention to scientific knowledge."

"..,during the case’s examination period, the panel of judges was twice asked by Kansai Electric Company to solicit the written opinions of experts. Both times, the request was rejected."

“We have no choice but to call it an irrational decision,” and, “Such a stance seeking zero risk is unrealistic.”

"...the question of nuclear safety is too scientific, technical and comprehensive to be decided by anyone other than actual experts."

"...lack of credibility displayed by the Fukui court..."

"Adding to the cacophony of criticism, the Nuclear Regulatory Authority Chairman, Shunichi Tanaka, took exception to Higuchi’s unfounded attack on the agency’s safety standards, saying the court injunction contained a number of factual errors,”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.