BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I agree Uboy. We are also in a once in a generation super cycle...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    I agree Uboy.

We are also in a once in a generation super cycle resources boom that is long term and not a short term boom/bust cycle like we have seen over the last 20 or so years. (Chinese industrialisation, India, lack of exploration for 20 years etc. etc.)

Serious Asian backing has already made numerous companies go through the roof from a few cents such as GBG (up a few thousand per cent.)

US growth is becoming much less important for world growth as the US, unbeknown to it, is gradually losing its super power status.

The RAU story in my opinion is most likely just beginning.

Asian money, with their understanding of the need to lock up key supplies of resources for years to come to sustain their growth has an excellent habit of spotting a bargain and getting in somewhere near the ground floor.

Sure there is going to be volatility on stock markets, but if the basic premise about a once in a generation super cycle resources boom is correct, then this will not matter.

Those who stay the course with the right companies that prove winners in this cycle, often backed with Asian money, have a good chance of becoming extremely wealthy.

Just 20,000 FMG shares purchased at 50 cents - a $10,000 investment - have gone to over $50.00 - worth over one million dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.