LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

Asian metal prices, page-2

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    You post all the HREEs in Seg which AL has told us they are selling very little of. See Q3 '16 activities report. Now no mention of fact that Ce and La have been flat for several weeks and no posting of their price. Did you notice that according to Asian metals NdFeB is negative for 30, 60, 90 180, and 360 Days. That some types of PR are negative for 180 and 360.

I do NOT think prices are GOING DOWN. What has happened is the elements critical to Lynas have gone FLAT, NOT DOWN. AM free percentages are calculated on a single close price the right number of days ago. A quick look at a historical price charts shows the changes that are making it look like prices are going down when they are not.

Unfortunately GUS 300 only searches for positive stuff. And figures that if he posts enough without showing negatives that everyone will think it is only rosy.

Listen to whoever you want. For me it is not helpful to just see the rises which are meaningless as far as understanding trends.

Gus when I have posted this before you have claimed that you always post negatives as well as positives. I have been watching and have not seen any. Trouble is I never know what I have missed. Since you took time to go back through many years of my Yahoo posts. I am sure you will not mind going through a few of your most recent posts and giving us the post #s where you posted down prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.