LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Yes my track record recently was wrong I admit it. But years? I...

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Yes my track record recently was wrong I admit it. But years? I sold at US$1.4x and was widely booed. Was I wrong.? I was thinking of buying back in around a $. things changed and again I said get out. Maybe wrong recently but you need to prove years. Now lets look at your record of buy buy for many years as prices collapsed. When I made my predictions it was based on a train of thought. I published the prices rises needed to make this Decembers payments and next summers and said it was impossible. I asked you and others to come up with your own ideas or theories how payments could be made. Your theories were not wrong, because you came up with nothing.

You continually publish just up prices creating false illusions. Do you even have a AM membership? Percents are useless in determining $ effect on ASP.

One last thing your post was on 19 nov that hardly leaves two months. Prices started rising in a major way for La Ce about 15 October is that 3 months to now? Go find my post I figured out price increase for La Ce and NDPr needed to add one AU $ to ASP. Better yet don't trust me figure it out your self. La and Ce have gone up the most. By weight they are 70% of sales. Q1 there Average price was less than $XXX ( I am sure you know) How much have they gone up? How much does this add to ASP. Lets see some ideas out of you not just parroting of good info only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.