LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Asian Metal RE prices up again, page-32

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Correct me if i am misunderstanding. Do I understand that most people do not have a membership in AM that they are just looking at free info that I have? MP is expensive as well but free membership for a period ( can't remember how long) is easy. Also the free access on MP gives charts, no prices or %. For example take CE. from the free MP chart I can tell that prices dropped end of June. Flat till Mid October. That the resent price rise has a prices just a little over the early June price. That is valuable. With AM you do not know what the price was on the closing day 30 ,90, 180 days ago so if there was a blip it is hard to know what is happening. Log on to MP and charts are available with either % or $. you can zoom to any period. You can get a numerical table of any prices for any period of any product that can be down loaded into excel. Yes expensive but compared to the potential of what I can make or lose it is tinny. In US it is deductible.

Here is free chart that I used for above http://www.metal-pages.com/metals/cerium/metal-prices-news-information/ I used RMB corbonate prices 3 rd from bottom. When I went back to copy address I noticed US prices have done better.

I find it interesting that before ~ 2013 you could get MP for free. Just tons of pop up adds. Join no adds. Now you have to pay. I am sure this is an indication of who finds it worth placing adds in this dead market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.