LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Asian Metal RE prices up again, page-40

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Boy are you working hard I guess I did say it in 2013 Sorry forgot. But for lat two years or so I have been clearly been saying it would not involve bankruptcy. How hard did you work to find that Even I could not remember that But many times I have said it would not involve bankruptcy. How does this compare with you posting buy sentiment as it fell from 14. How does this compare with you saying prices up for 90 days when it has been about 40. Any comet to these small errors. Sir some day you will learn a clue to investing and life. Those that state their opinion and then admit when wrong, learn. those that do not state them or bury them seldom learn much.

also please note last sentence where I clarify.
    Very good for Lynas wipes out current stock holders. CJ How could it be very good for Lynas if it was bankruptcy. All the current items that I posted about your mistakes you ignore but you dug all the way back to 2013 to find where I mentioned bankruptcy. I think it makes my point if you could not find anything newer, I thank you for this. Why did you not post some of the more recent where I said it would not involve bankruptcy I am sure you saw and rejected many while going back. 3 years.

I have never changed my handle since 1999. It has always been ContraryJ. You can also find post on Ragging bull and a few other sites all under this handle. Obviously you are familiar with my Yahoo postings. Would you mind telling us your Yahoo handle so we have a more level playing field?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.