LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Asian Metal RE prices up again, page-65

1. 989 Posts.
    "Been thinking about all the work Gus put into his finding where I said in 2013"

First of all you said you NEVER said Lynas would go bankrupt and I proved you did on several occasions.

Second, you not only said Lynas would go bankrupt and shareholders would be wiped out in 2013 (which you are trying to lead people to believe), you also said it in 2014 and 2015, along with your constant posting that shareholders would get wiped out and how good that would be for Lynas:

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/asi...3053084/page-39?post_id=20752508#.WDMcSdm9Kc0

contraryj • Aug 27, 2013 8:59 PM

"Three months ago I was saying that Lynas was not likely to go bankrupt. With the latest plant problems. I no longer think this is true. "

contraryj • Jul 21, 2014 1:25 PM

"If you own Lynas hope MCP does not go bankrupt. It may cause Lynas to follow and your stock goes to Zero."

contraryj • Jun 17, 2015 8:06 AM

...If MCP goes BK it substantially increases the chance of Lynas doing same current stock becoming worthless. Very good for Lynas wipes out current stock holders. CJ

Third, you make it sound as if I spent hours upon hours finding your posts about Lynas going bankrupt. It actually only took about 1 minute. Yahoo Finance has a search feature for each stock message board. I simply looked up "bankrupt" and bingo! All your BS posts came up.

What bothers you is that you were caught in a lie (with proof).

You're also a hypocrite since in one of the posts I referred to, you are telling people to buy at $.75 or $1.00 (right after telling them that Lynas would go bankrupt???!!!) after accusing me of telling people to buy, which I never did (except for sentiment which is required to post).

You also say that nobody responded to you about your BS analysis about what it would take for Lynas to get out of the debt problem.

People not responding should give you a clue (but I'm not sure if you're sharp enough to pick up on it).

Plus many posters including myself repeatedly posted that Lynas (via JOGMEC/JARE) would find a solution and it did.

I gave you a tip before about reading and comprehension. Here's another - be careful what you post on the internet. It can easily come back and bite you and your credibility (if you had any to begin with - which in your case, you don't).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.