LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Asian Metal RE prices up again, page-9

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Thank you. There will be a contract lag so most REE price increases will not show up till half two in reports. I have been saying this allot. Everyone thinks I am bashing when I say it, the opposite is true. When Q2 and first half comes out the cash very well may be negative especially if AL cleans up some old debts like AEIC. Cleaning up accounts payable will only lower cash it will not hurt profits or equity. I will be happy with profits going from - to + I don't care how many zeros it has after decimal. If people are expecting the turnaround this half and it does not happen there could be some negative back lash.

Do you have any idea what the lag between price changes and seeing the income may be. First there is trailing 90 day as you said. Then PO to ship. I figure min 4 months maybe 6. I am sure for those who have been holding and waiting this is very painful but fact is it will help manufacturing costs, sales cost and lower managements stress to have good information on what future sales are.

It is not that Lynas will not see the benefits of price gain, they will see them it is just a delay not loss. The delay really helps if prices fall (not a prediction)

PS just reread the post. Tone seems like I am arguing with you. I am agreeing. You get the LAG and I am just looking for a little support so people are not disappointed with Q2 and first half.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.