PYC 0.00% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

asiatides conference

1. 11,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    At the end of October, CFO, Nick Woolf was in Japan for meetings with Japanese Pharma as I mentioned in my post at the time (see below).

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1864355&msgid=10901694 (dated 29/10/2012).

I emailed the CFO this morning to ask if he was going to be attending the AsiaTIDES conference with Dr. Richard Hopkins. He told me that he was and that he has second stage meetings with the top seven Japanese Pharma.

Here's an interesting observation...

From AGM Presentation

http://www.phylogica.com/media/articles/Investors---ASX-Announcements/20121218-Annual-General-Meeting-Presentation-1031/42bd357pgrcwrq.pdf

Look at the date this testimonial was highlighted at the AGM Presentation. Roughly the week after the CFO returned from meeting Japanese Pharma.

I also asked the CFO if what I have outlined below are the stages for each meeting with Pharma. He said that this was about right.

1. Initial first introductory meeting.
    2. 1st stage meeting where discussions take place regarding research projects that Pharma are interested in exploring.
    3. 2nd stage meeting where companies discuss the final details of projects (which is the stage Phylogica are at now with a few of the 7 Pharma).
    4. 3rd stage meeting where companies discuss financials.
    5. 4th stage meeting where contract is signed (usually within a few months give or take).

Here are the top Japanese Pharmaceutical Companies and their pipelines. Note this was the most recent report I could find but gives a good indication of who Phylogica may be in the process of collaborating with.

Top Japanese Pharmaceutical Companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.9¢ $212.5K 2.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 711139 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 914653 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.