UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

ASIC 656 Cash 25mil+ Market Cap 11mil, page-33

1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Catalyst of UML going forward will be management giving the market a firm 5 year plan of there future direction.... Until then its paper, scissor, rock... we don't know the outcome.... End of the year, they will have maybe 50mil cash, they will have 2 mines on care and maintenance, 1 project needs approval, if does get approval need 70mil capex.... Best outcome to shareholder will be to wind up the company end of the year and return the capital to shareholders, this will be the best decision the management would make in there 10years of trading... Bcz I don't think anyone can have much hope in management, in 10years they turned a $2.50 company to a 1c penny dreadful...
    Its a cheap stock for sure, yes cashed up well, yes can do a runner as it did yesterday... So good luck to future holders, I'm happy with my 40% profit yesterday in less than a month, thank you Unity.... New gold discovery at Henty would put fire under the SP, but when thers is no drilling happening, I feel chances of that happening is Pauline Hanson quitting her fish n chips shop again, coming back into politics and becoming prime-minster at the next election....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.