NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

For those of you who feel no one listens you might be interested...

1. 144 Posts.
    For those of you who feel no one listens you might be interested to hear that BSN has also come out of suspension today. I'm sure several shareholders contacted ASX and ASIC yesterday so I don't think it's any coincidence that both companies of which Mr Kimmelman is involved have suddenly sorted themselves out. Also look at CHK where one of his group was pinged by the ASX for breaching listing rules.

Look carefully through the posts on this thread and the trading volumes around important announcements. How did Anton "Strong Hands" Wig know about this deal days before it was announced? It is indeed a leaky ship. No one cares when it's going up if there are some (make that millions) of suspicious trades but when the ship sinks and a privileged few get to recoup their money before the rest of us go down with the ship it absolutely stinks. Why weren't we informed of the legal case? How did some know things other didn't? Who received the millions of options for due diligence and why can't the recipient be disclosed (hint: someone may have to declare there hand if they went to far).

And to the poor kid who bought $540 worth of shares today... Don't do it again! There is no coming back, this goose is cooked. Shells are worth $1,000,000 max, ones with liabilities and dubious management a whole lot less. Press sell while you still can.

And then complain to ASIC and ASX; if enough of you do someone will listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.