MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Jak, thanks for the Saturday lesson on decorum and investment...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    Jak, thanks for the Saturday lesson on decorum and investment etiquette.
    I will keep my answer short, for soon I have to make tracks.
    A:).I bought into this company -like 99,9%- of shareholders, BECAUSE of the enormous potential of the Artemis Project. Naturally I was not aware of the mediocre (as indicated thus far , at least) ability of MEO's management.
    B:). I ALWAYS state the facts as they are. Always the Truth. In MEO's case, I am to a large extent of the opinion, the majority of MEO's (and MOG's-CUE's) shareholders concur with(at least tacitly. The only difference is I have learned in my life to call a spade a spade and not try to gild the lily.
    I am not asking for some irrational statement. Just a progress report to give us some indication as to where we are, where do we stand now (after 6 months ot total darkness, or untruth, unfulfilled date lines and expectations). The so called "progress report" of almost a month ago, was, as it turned out, nothing more than a piece of garbage, written hastily to appease,the "irate shareholders" with that infamous (now) ...."Minor Issues" statement.
    C:). If you go back, before Christmas, you will see that I was extremely pleasant and courteous to MEO's management. However, enough is enough, especially when we don't even know what to expect, IF we were to expect anything at all, after more than 6 months of disinformation and prevarications by MEO's management.
    D:). Your indirect "threats" in relation to my post(), are baseless, and worthless of any reply. I suggest, you READ AGAIN what I write.....And...ALSO read again MEO's management announcements in the last 6 months. Then, IF you are an honest, rational individual, you will, I am sure,be in a position to descry what the truth is, and who is correct, thus far at least.....

(Sorry, the post took a "bit" longer than I thought it would)...

Cheers, and a great weekend wish I thee:)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.