BQT bqt solutions limited

Everyone knows that smarties constantly drive a truck thru the...

1. 1,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Everyone knows that smarties constantly drive a truck thru the regulations... just reviewing announcements & market movements anyone with half a brain can see whats gone on with BQT over the past 2 years but for ASIC & ASX @rse coverers "black letter" law is all that counts. I'm not the only one on here that has then been privy to other "non-official" announcements that confirm that BQT Directors are morally NOT above board & are just another bunch of small company shonks getting away with whatever they can & smart enough to be, on the hard evidence available, always appearing to be within the regulations. I never had any respect for Nissen, after the AGM my opinion of Murray was that he's weak as p1ss & Kwok appears to be just an accountant. Genner a charming snake oil saleman, works hard & probably has performed very well in building the BQT operation worldwide but is totally ignorant, incompetent & irresponsible when it comes to looking after shareholders and worse when self-serving opportunities appear on the market front!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.