SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC Commences Proceedings Against ISX and JK, page-20

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    No matter what the outcome there must be a learning from this ..JK may also have had done something that upset his parents (what I mean is if you look hard enough everybody has a past..(nothing derogatory)but really to let things go so long then start dredging up the past is this the way a Government regulator of securities should act.The gates were left open in Bond Scase Adler etc the list goes on! THEN ONLY AFTER the horses have bolted we get a roar (equivalent to that of a domestic cat not a lion) that action is to be taken by the mighty gov regulators.WRONG the only winners from all this have been the criminals , definitely not shareholders, definitely hasn't improved ASIC reputation, definitely not start up companies who then seem to cop the ire for others.
    Dear ASIC please have a look at the world markets this past few weeks ..dynamic movements in stocks..record unemployment..record closure of businesses ..no international travel...huge downturns in international trade YET stocks are surging one day retracting the next ..markets in record territories..sounds like a huge set up?
    I understand its all about investor be aware...it makes life a bit difficult when people invest in a company today and until today with information available , everything was passed by regulators ..THEN the bang the company you invested in were found to have contravened some act or law 5 yrs ago ...again the horse has bolted the only ones being punished is the new entrant.that money from 5 yrs ago has already been spent you now punish the wrong people..WAKE UP ASIC STOP SITTING ON HANDS AND EARN YOUR SALARIES!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.