SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I'm not saying, and never said, that ASX handled the isx...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I'm not saying, and never said, that ASX handled the isx matter well
    But you have to admit that but everything is a conspiracy just because it is contrary to your position
    You also have to ask why all this attention on JK and ISX? that is a legitimate question - and the answer of not because people are hanging up for no reason... though ultimately the reason for the actions may be found to be wrong, that's why we have a court system to adjudicate

I've done research beyond reading news articles and HC pays - more than many, less than some
    I've never said people aren't innocent until proven guilty
    My comments are that supporters of JK and ISX are as blind as non-supporters

You say not to accept on face value all off the bad news, and that is right - but opposite is also true, don't blindly deny/reject everything contrary to your hopes/beliefs/position re ISX and JK

as stated, agree that we all need to wait until decisions are handed down by the court in all these matters

I've also got a quote to finish with, if indeed a storm is coming, "Sticking your head in the sand might make you feel safer, but it's not going to protect you from the coming storm" - Barack Obama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.