SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi@ceviche, I agree with you, I have also only ever believed the...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4423
    Hi@ceviche, I agree with you, I have also only ever believed the ASIC case was about disclosure. The only reason I posted what ASIC council said was because each time one of us said this it was ridiculed by the anti-ISX group.
    The ASX defence has always seemed to me to be that they have a right to do as they have done because the listing rules say they can. Whereas ISX is arguing that ASX has breached the Corporations Act in its management if ISX. Tomorrow, I believe, ASX is going to ask for an interlocutor proceeding to argue that the current SOC which states conversations about suspending without sufficient reason etc is evidence and should be struck from the ISX SOC. I believe this “evidence” is the tip of the iceberg and ISX has much more compelling evidence that will be very embarrassing for ASX.

Regarding what ISX is worth, I think you are probably about right, but that is really what ISX probably was always worth if you excluded the European operations. No business has been in Australian except what was done with NAB for a period until ISX realised NAB was toxic and stopped providing services to NAB. The worth is and has always been outside Australia and we will see our return in ISXFEU- once it is listed-which I don’t believe will happen until ASIC is resolved and maybe now ATO.
    I do not write off ISX LTD however. It is ready to go in AUS once it can get the remaining licences and that also won’t happen until ASIC is resolved. Once everything is cleared, we will have the benefit of both entities. I do believe however the value in Europe and America will probably always surpass AUS.

And thanks for the well wishes. I have cut down on posting, mostly because the same old same old is being said by the downers. I do think it is important to contribute in order to help keep everyone’s sentiments positive and the opposition honest. I think we have done some great things by sticking together.

We will see real progress next year, I believe.

Last edited by itzgr82balive: 09/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.