SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I listened to the court today on the return of the VISA...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    I listened to the court today on the return of the VISA subpoena. VISA provided only 10 documents claiming these were the only ones in its control that were relevant to the subpoena when it provided ASIC over 3000 documents in 2020. HWL requested an explanation several times in writing from VISA on why only 10 documents were relevant and/or in its control and VISA did not supply an answer. HWL(ISX) requested an order by the judge that an officer of VISA AP be questioned in court by HWL on why only 10 documents.

The judge said that although he wouldn't rule this order out eventually, he would order that an affidavit be supplied by an officer of VISA AP and NOT its lawyers on their method of determining only 10 documents were relevant and also on the question of whether the documents were in the control of VISA. He said that if this affidavit was not satisfactory, he would consider providing an order that the officer of VISA AP be examined by HWL (ISX) in court (under oath).

Ummmmm... It appears, although I might be wrong, VISA does not want to release documents.... The plot thickens.
    Last edited by itzgr82balive: 20/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.