SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC Commences Proceedings Against ISX and JK, page-2370

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    @tradealot the November court date for ISX is the light at the end of the tunnel; for ASsX it's a train.

if ASsX loose hopefully in the interim Southern Cross Payments (ISX's new name) will be allowed to trade, guessing that's not even a consideration if appeals would still be going then judgement isn't finalised. At least provide some sort of acknowledgment that ASsX may have been a little zealous in their actions therefore helping ISX get some of their Australian strategic goals moving again.

payments guess/ approximation and other potential stakeholders :-

- $500 mill to ISX (proven lost revenue, reputation damage not even considered for this approx figure)

- ISX shareholders going class action against ASsX let's look at peers (a peer) and the capital increase they had - that could be a big figure, especially if another non-profiting 'similar' organisation can grow from ~$1.50 at the end of 2018 to ~$5.40 early 2020 before some serious incompetences were found (no suspension; made growth of ~360%) let's just round ISX to $1.00 so 360% gives $3.60 showing a $2.60 price movement per share ... with approx one billion ISX shares... that might hurt ASsX little - I wonder if that would be considered market sensitive information?

- ASsX shareholders going class action against ASsX for non disclosure, as well as any breaches of the aust corporations act/ laws discovered ?

- will ASIC fine ASsX for monopolistic behaviour? market manipulation? maybe ASIC might take on a increased role in aust Sharemarket.

- what other companies have fallen because of ASsX tactics, I wonder how many collapsed companies got purchased for cents in the dollar when the company couldn't get funds from Sharemarket under the same sort of power play. i wonder if any of those stakeholders would take a slice.

This is why ASsX will fight to exhaustion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.