SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC Commences Proceedings Against ISX and JK, page-2402

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3152

Hi @ChillingOut

Did a post Re the 150k asx subpoena security payment on 12/8 here
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/63088711/single

Since then isx have also followed the court order timeline below with their affidavits and submissions.

33554B0B-933C-44DD-8DBA-3D06AD169E8C.jpeg

So based on no payment, no moving forward, this would mean isx have paid the security dollars. If they hadn’t asx and isx wouldn’t be following the court timeline. Does that assumption sound reasonable?

The same would apply to the Visa security payment. Watch those court timeline dates and if affidavits and submissions are posted to the federal court website it’s been paid based on the same thesis as the asx payment just described. Let me know if that thinking is wrong.

As for the 2.7 million for the asx costs, that would all be happening in the background one way or the other. Have posted on this before. It will happen when it happens. No rush, isx just following the asx playbook on how to draw out proceeding to suit imo.

And imo, forget this asx would move to have the case dismissed for lack of payment as you keep saying. Yeh, they might and that would be a true statement, but it would be over a long period of time. By the time asx do an application, and all the bs that goes with it, the hearings and adjournments etc, it would be 3-4 months from now at a minimum. Even then the courts would give isx an absolute final deadline date I would imagine. It’s not like isx would wake up one morning and the case is over without due process. Does that timeline and process hold true?

Have a great evening
    Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.