SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC Commences Proceedings Against ISX and JK, page-394

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Good evening all, please forgive me if I'm reiterating previous posts by others please.

Let us all not forget that we have an international business model. We were cleared by Clayton Utz !!! We were approved as a AEMI by the UK's financial conduct authority(the FCA) to which enables full access and continuity to the British market. We are a profitable company!! And we are a company that can provide AML to a certain few banks that seem to like laundering money.

The current announcement from ASIC at this time certainly is suspicious in my opinion. Why so late??
    To think this all stems from a certain OM report in which carries with it the tag that it is nothing but a non factual opinion.

For mine the banks and the ASX are too closely linked, I'm still perplexed how directors of banks can also be directors on the ASX.

In my opinion I think it is impossible to be impartial, to be unbiased and to not collude when holding two director positions on boards.
    Also I'd like to point out that ASIC, ASX plus some major banks have all done far worse than what ISX has been accused of and are all still trading. And conversely, why have people forgotten that the ASX itself has far greater issues, ASIC has far greater issues, the banks committed major systemic fraud, including allowing Pedophiles to launder money unchecked. And yet we are suspended for ??

In my opinion This is a joke!!!
    The Australian system is a joke!!

ASIC needs a complete overhaul, its structure is weird at best. And with the recent embarrassment with the top dogs of ASIC being naughty, it's comical to to read and hard to give them any credence.

Australia needs more competition for market trading. The ASX was good, but now it isn't and the future waits no one, let's trade this thing haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.