SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC Commences Proceedings Against ISX and JK, page-546

1. 2,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    "Seemingly they may not have had the full information at the time and also refused to listen to ISXs plea to tell them there were relevant facts ignored in their deductions before releasing the SOR."

Could this statement I made above be a description of the injunction process genius? (I forgot you do not have an imagination). That whole process was basically a last plea effort to tell ASX they were ignoring facts in their findings which would result in damages. That was actually in the ISX argument during the injunction "ignoring relevant facts". They had no other rights due to ASX rules to stop its release, so yeah the injunction was a final plea to a party who would not listen.
    Judge did not rule on content or facts presented (there were many presented)...the ruling was based on the rights a trusted, non-biased market operator should have and in Judges view she could not at this stage deny that right of the ASX to inform the market.

Effectively in this whole process the ASX chose not to trust anything ISX said as they had formed an opinion they could not trust ISX from the very begining.

Question for you....do you think ASX lack of trust in ISX management whilst writing the SOR would effect the content and the findings in the SOR?
    Would ASX SOR therefore be weighted/biased based on to a pre-conceived opinion of ISX?

This pre-conceived opinion is now the basis of the ISX v ASX court case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.