SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC Commences Proceedings Against ISX and JK, page-591

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    "Your claim about money coming in from unknown entities is unreasonable in my opinion. Even ASIC isn't bothering to contest that."

Well if the bank accounts stated that the payments came from completely unidentified entities then that would be the truth. There is no disputing something so black and white. Ultimately, your opinions are worth nothing and only facts matter, and I am not even trying to be hostile at all, but that is the truth. There is no other consideration, especially when virtually all of the payments came from unknown third party entities, a lot of which were not even named. If you want to add circumstantial evidence to that, you can add the fact that ISX has been promoting themselves to be primarily an AML and KYC services provider.

"I am not going to bother about MasterCard. Whether MC has terminated ISX's partnership or not is irrelevant to me at this time. There's a lot of damage being done by this suspension, the circumstances that led to it, and the lack of clarity around its duration. A lot of opinions are being thrown around in media, chat forums, and so on. This puts potential customers and current partners in a position where they aren't sure if it's wise to continue doing business with the company or not. And I believe MasterCard is in that position."

I mean just email the company about it, multiple times if need be, it will be beneficial to you, because at least you get to know as a shareholder. There is no reason to not want to know, unless you are afraid of the answer.

At this point, you really want to debate on facts instead of opinions. Like I said before, opinions are worthless in court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.