SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC Commences Proceedings Against ISX and JK, page-149

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    OK ISX holders, first time posting for a while on these boring, repetitive ISX threads.
    I would hate to see holders turn into a bunch of pussies because of this latest action in the saga.
    These stray barking mutts coming on here laughing at us and insulting our intelligence just shows the relief they must feel being so unsure of their position. They are grasping at straws once again.
    We holders are in the box seat regardless.
    This ASIC action is laughable and another display of the pathetic working of the Aussie financial system.
    Who cares what VISA says or does?
    Who cares about operating expenses in early 2018. Its the total revenue that ASX approved that counts.
    ASIC have a poor track record in court and this looks like just another frivolous stitch up that those outside the boys club may never find out the exact catalyst.
    If JK was a naughty boy, let them try proving it. If they do, then whats the worst that could happen to us holders?
    I urge everyone to look and think deeply about the big picture here, there's still a long way to go and Im not losing my confidence in our courts to sift through the BS for the truth, thats for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.