CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

asic complaint and the high court, page-29

1. 2,144 Posts.
    bellcurve
    Your comment
    "The government could act to protect superannuation savings but sits idly by."

Well, that is actually not what is happening, they are actually helping in what is happening. On the web, pull up the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia and read the Oath of Allegiance and the conditions set down for the MP who take that oath. The way I see it key MP could be in critical breach of that oath. If one owes allegiance to a foreign power one must not take that oath. Some are confusing the 2002 law allowing citizens to have dual nationality as allowing said people to become MP,s. That is clearly against the law, go read the constitution. For what it is worth written into the constitution is a 200 pounds per day reward for every day it takes to get a conviction for the person challenging an MP on the basis of allegiance. Could for example a convinced Zionist become an MP, a very interesting question? Zionism is owing alligence to a foreign power is how I understand it.

Now for jantimot
    Your comments
    "Some of you need to grow up. Shorting is a reality and legal. Bots are possibly legal (probably not after that court case) but should be banned, IMO. Churn is probably mostly imaginary.

What are you doing! In the CDU report it clearly shows shorting on market and covering off market. Then you say not after that court case and then say churn is probably mostly imaginary. The CDU report is showing it to be far more than imaginary. When a court makes a decision it makes the decision on past situations and then you try to say it is wrong after the court case. You know that's cods wallop.

The CDU report is clearly showing the price of CDU shares to be being heavily manipulated. My belief is you are possibly in a paid position to make black look like white. As I said you are abusing a privileged position.

On the issue of eight months late, I don't know if you noticed the production targets, doing ten years work in six. Bigger things take longer to build and it is obvious WM intends this to be bigger than the 3 million tons per year.

Re the senate inquirer, it may not be a giggle if you have to be a witness. Hoots just studies charts and acts accordingly, you on the other hand may well have a part in the background situation. Sooner or later the shit will hit the fan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.