CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

asic complaint and the high court, page-31

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    JC, what am I doing? Not sure what you mean.

So what if shares are shorted on market and covered off? So what if, in your opinion, shares are churned? You are missing the elephant in the room! The company doesn't perform to any of its timelines. The eight months IS what it is all about. It is a stand alone plant. It is still 3Mtpa in all the announcements. WM only talks about MINING 10 yrs of ore, not processing it. But they couldn't even manage one piece of plant, and not even the earthworks were finished until July - if this is symptomatic of the rest of the installation then it is no wonder M&G are selling out and THAT is the fundamental reason the SP is where it is today. Not because of churning, or bots, or shorters.

Why are you all salivating at the thought of DSO and NCu sales, rather than berating WM for not having this cash flowing from December last year? Take the rose tinted glasses off!

"When a court makes a decision it makes the decision on past situations and then you try to say it is wrong after the court case. You know that's cods wallop."

No, I don't know that's codswallop. Courts sometimes make new decisions - they are called precedents. This is the precedent that other courts will rely upon. So, until that court case, it hadn't been clarified about buying or selling in that fashion to manipulate the price.

Your other comments are just hilarious. Keep 'em coming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.