IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

ASIC Complaint - IXR Manipulation, page-9

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    This is the time that seperates the men from the boys in my eyes. Everyone should have done their own due diligence with intensive research into the company, sector and value of what we have in the ground. The largest REE producer in the entire world has seen what we have and signed an MOU BEFORE the SS has dropped. Obviously they would have been privy to a bit more information than us but still. They are desperate to get ahold of our material as we know how China's heavy REE stocks are dwindling. Every man and their dog has an NDPR mine in the works but we have something that is even more sort after. The MOU with Chinalco signifies how badly they want us and MEANS that we are almost a certainty to go into production or at WORSE be bought out. Either way it means $$$ from here on in. Now, what do i, the holder, have to do? Nothing! Wait. Be patient. That's it. Patience seems to be the one thing lacking in the modern traders Arsenal. If you've done the research and backed the company financially then trust your gut and judgement. Be patient. When this SS hits, I have no doubt imo that it will be everything we want and more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $4.533K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4376955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6485724 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.