NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Gotta get this off my chest out of respect for this forum and...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Gotta get this off my chest out of respect for this forum and all holders.
    There are no grounds for any ASIC complaints or ASIC action and we can not be naive about this as it will cloud our better judgement and in this position we are in we need of better judgement, big time!
    The board have acted in a proper manner, have we forgotten that in 2022 NWE won the Prestigious State award for SP appreciation from Deloitte's.
    That was an outstanding achievement for such a junior partner to get to survive to that stage and we all will benefit or have benefited from this SP increase to today's value And know doubt all about the great LD1 discovery.
    Management responded strongly to the first MIN offer and then accepted the second offer with recommendation to shareholders to accept.
    Big turn around and I wanted them to resist and reject the offer, but the reaity is that this is a huge ask for a very junior partner against a very, very senior partner who would be applying considerable pressure in particular to their financial position going forward and the voting habits of shareholders if required and much, much more.
    Seriously If I was in their shoes I can not say in all honesty that I would not have reached the same decision.
    Now we need to concentrate on coming events and the main event out soon is MIN's Half yearly accounts and interim dividend disclosure. As we are attached to their SP this is very important in all things after announcement day 24 Feb.
    We continue to hold and we continue to want better and if we can get some favourable circumstances, very possible.
    I see it that whilst we are pinned to the MIN SP we have market protection and can continue our stance for better, but we all need to be paying attention to our own needs and not to the gorilla in the mist.
    Still plenty more to come, but important to keep our wits about us, especially in regard to the wealth that is on the table for each of us individually and the tax and other implications that go with it.
    Just my opinion and I wish all good fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.