DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

asic complaint

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    I thought it only right to lodge an official complaint with Asic regarding primarily the disappearance of one million ounces of Gold resources as previously incorrectly stated by Exm in their presentations to investors. Those resources were the reason why all of us committed our money to this company and now it appears that they never existed from the start. Some that post on this forum are quick to say "they knew this would happen" well I say rubbish. If Exm still had 1.2 million Oz's of Au in the ground we would still be heading for mining in 2011 and profits for everyone. NOT ONE poster on HC has, or could have, predicted what happened yesturday and frankly if you feel you did or could have, then sorry, you are dilusional. After this Iam done with it, no whinging - move on and enjoy life. My complaint is not based on any anger rather the desire to make all or some of the management atleast somewhat answerable to ASIC for their actions to us the investors. To those that remain I wish the very best and who knows it may turn for the better. I hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.