DSE 0.29% $3.40 dropsuite limited

asic complaint, page-2

1. 18,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Bird Dog - NOT ONE poster on HC has, or could have, predicted what happened yesturday and frankly if you feel you did or could have, then sorry, you are dilusional.

Well Bird Dog...I reckon I was pretty close to the mark back on 12 March, but the reality was even worse than my very bleak view back then (in part, below).

For what ever reason, people just fell in love with this stock, to their ultimate detriment.

As an aside, I also don't think TL is the bad guy in this story. The gold is where the gold is...no more, no less. He's the one putting in place the rigerous assessment to find out what the true situation is.

From 12/3/2010:

'I'm going for 250,000oz....from what I make of yesterday's announcement, the data on which they based their Juno resource seems almost invalid to the point where they couldn't even offer a new resource figure, or even a likely range.

Depending on how bad it is, you might even have to question the economics of mining Juno at all..and if that's the case, where does it leave M10?

Yesterday's announcement was not advising that there would be a nip and tuck of the resource....more like an outright amputation.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.010(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.39 $3.41 $3.39 $250.9K 73.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6625 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.41 3828 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.