SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

asic complaint, page-118

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    It could be just talk but on 602 this afternoon they were talking about IO and the outlook for Aussie companies.

Although SDL was not mentioned directly it was suggested that West Africa was really not a great place for investment and some companies were considering cutting there losses due to lack of infrastructure and the possibility of non friendly Govt's.

ATM there is no guarantee that this deal will go ahead contrary to what I said some weeks back.

The constant delays, the lack of partners for Hanlong.....don't be surprised if the bid falls over. I'm not trying to scare anyone here but things dont look that good. We are fortunate that the price of IO is going up, it adds value to our resource but overall this could easily go either way now.

I still think China want to be a part of the West Africa IO story......but knowing the Chinese , it has to be their way 100%.

I know people will have a shot at me for the above, but I'm only relaying the gist of what was being said.

The rest is IMHO & DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.