OCV octaviar limited

Hi, Here's a copy of my complaint made to ASIC, if anyone has...

1. 339 Posts.
    Hi,

Here's a copy of my complaint made to ASIC, if anyone has anything to add, please ACT NOW.

"
    In the business update released on 8/5/2008 (http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20080508/pdf/3190wm8rd9bydp.pdf), the new board (board that is not elected by shareholders) granted an option to the associate to the leading executive director Chris Scott.

This option effectively not only give away the upside for a large pool of Octaviar assets to Jenny Hutson from Wellington Capital (Christ Scott was the founder of Wellington Capital, and Jenny Hutson was the chairman of Chris Scott's S8) for free, while Octaviar retains the downside, Octaviar will also need to pay management fees to Jenny Hutson's Wellington Capital.

I would also like to draw you attention to this business update:
    1. Jenny Hutson was only appointed to new Octaviar IM board on 2 May 2008; 6 days later, such a important option is granted to her Wellington Capital;
    2. The $600m FUM Wellington is misleading and contradicts to what the FUM claimed on its website.

I urge you to urgently investigate this matter and take appropriate actions.

Many thanks.
    "

Alpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.