JRV 17.4% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

For starters I have begun to write to journalists at The Age...

1. 518 Posts.
    For starters I have begun to write to journalists at The Age (both the Editorial Desk and journalists directly) with updates on what has been reported here on the AGM and the fact that DP is inspiring purple-faced rage ridden attacks from some of those that could attend the AGM.

I am also sending out previous articles sourced from the net, written in The Age (thanks BirsdEye). There's a number of respectable commentary blogs on the internet: Im trying them as well.

There's plenty of Financial Press to go.

[Just remember if you contact press: sane, legitimate, logical enquiries and express your genuine Shareholder concerns and the fact that we should be able to expect proper investigations when allegations arise].

I am also stressing the "secret discoveries" announced by DP (how can the ASX let that 'call to investors' go by? It is hardly credible at face value), alleged nepotism, estimated insolvency deadlines (6 months estimated in January 2009) and the fact that the share price is falling off the map etc, etc etc.

Personally Id like to know what happened to all that research we've been funding for years and years and years (we went as far as Norway didnt we, to find out how to extract Nickel) ... and why DP manages to seemingly scare off any potential partner or investor.

Next I need to source a major shareholders list. Im going to be calling some offices.

If I get some weight behind this, ..... then there's the rest of the media.

I have questions. I want answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $132.4K 6.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 253924 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 375000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.