JRV 17.4% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

Thank you for the articles BirdsEye. That is quite a condensed...

1. 518 Posts.
    Thank you for the articles BirdsEye. That is quite a condensed amount of information to go-on and follow up on.

Re: the annual report. I expect that JRV has just been written up as a "going concern" by "auditors" when in fact it might not be (as publically reported by The Age). I remember reading on here that DP has also suddenly announced that the Goldmine will "become productive". (wow Duncan, I mean REALLY?). If the company is broke, ... the company is broke.

What we need is a MEDIA FRIEND and a media ANGLE (a hook, a 'dramatic' side to this). And there are some high profile people in here as well such as Seckold.

Facts, figures, illegal dealings, requisitions etc, while pertinent to say the least, is not how the media works. The public has a weak attention span and seeks only entertainment value issues.

Meanwhile a freshwave of complaints and new wave of shareholders complaints and pressure can't hurt...

That journalist [email protected] from the Age might also need to write-up a follow up piece where he does not encourage DP to bunker-up and fight off angry shareholders.

Not dropping the ball on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $132.4K 6.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 253924 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 375000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.