JRV 17.4% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

I am thinking "outside the box" RONRAIN - my idea is that a...

1. 518 Posts.
    I am thinking "outside the box" RONRAIN - my idea is that a public relations initiative could be much stronger than any legal team's efforts or even that of ASIC (though flooding them with complaints will result in rubbing their ineffective faces in it when the doo-doo finally hits the fan even if (as with Maddoff) the resignation of ineffectual SEC staff was small reward in the end for lost $$$$$).

I dont want to let the cat out of the bag here - but shareholders need an ally who has both real vested and public-face/public relations issues with JRV and who also has financial leverage, AND has something REAL to gain by going after his/her interests in JRV.

Apart from that there is the media (ally or no ally) and there are ways to get the media involved.

OK, let ASIC the toothless dog chew aimlessly on our flood of complaints ... (keep em going - at least there will be a headcount in the end of unanswered shareholder complaints) ... but meanwhile I am going to go to work on this. And will keep you posted.

I have also posted the complaints call on Aussie Stocks where people are still dreaming about the latest Annual Report whereby the claim is that JRV still has $2m in cash flow or liquid funds, and that the Goldmine will (conveniently) become productive in time to keep DP in business and paying his debts ...

I am a shareholder and I am seriously worried that this share price will fall off the map.

No apologies. I want answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $132.4K 6.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 253924 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 375000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.