CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Issue is transparency and ongoing bullshit from Jason and PL....

1. 1,253 Posts.
    Issue is transparency and ongoing bullshit from Jason and PL.
    Share price is an issue obviously because we wouldn’t be complaining if it was trading at 50c. But there is a reason why its trading at 8.8c now.
    20c i would understand...not 8.8c
    We need to know what's going on with OUR company. That means providing cashflow statements, sorting out all of the loose ends and focusing on what’s making you money and not chasing another fee.
    Did we really need to be diluted away for things like the UK listing and consultants to research new growth opportunities? That should have come from existing cashflow via CCL if at all. But, i imagine the new shareholders (sioc-cdt) don’t like the prospect of spending millions to get back promises...so they froze their accounts which is why they are forced to raise money at any cost.
    Has anyone asked and received an answer as to why they chose Bergen to raise funds through? and why they didn’t stick with the 15c floor price?
    Now they want to raise another $10m worth...to whom? Maybe some of the diehard fans who suddenly all sold out before or right after the Bergen deal was announced?
    It’s just so much bullshit with everything with these guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.