CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

ASIC Enforcement, page-61

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    is it possible you can have 2 cogs on a chain spinner in opposite directions on a bike and function for example, sounds good if it works but I’m not an engineer so let’s see how this analogy works out.

Using Ci1 Debt operation and Ci1 Lending operation both are opposites in basic terms.
    On the one hand Ci1 has the lending capacity been 1 cog spinning “operating” and the other cog been debt insolvency spinning the opposite direction “operating”. In order to identify if it works together you have to add on a chain around both cogs to see if the ideas work or not. Well, today adding the chain It seems a very dysfunctional for a lack of a better word at least it does to me and the SP. Currently the chain around both cogs in the attempt to have traction seems either the chain keeps falling off or the chain keeps breaking, either way little to no traction which is reflection on the SP movement. Imo

Has anyone who is in the know even trying to fix the problem to identify that opposite spinning cogs maybe a problem for traction? I could be wrong with my analogy imo

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.