CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

It certainly is not the majority but the minority who actually...

1. 1,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    It certainly is not the majority but the minority who actually cares enough to be voicing on a public forum. I only post the comments I do because I know management actually reads it and equally annoyed and offended that they do absolutely nothing about it other than deflecting blame, avoiding questions and even threaten legal action.

The amount of regulation and red tape in Australia is insane compared to even a economy powerhouse country like HK so to be threatening legal action to aussie shareholders when management has clearly caused serious destruction to shareholder value is IMO offensive and not okay. Clearly management thinks we are stupid and uneducated.

I for one, after many years in the market have never seen this kind of value destruction to legitimately sound fundamental companies that are cash flow positive. This is again under 10c post consolidation. What exactly is it that we do not know cause this price action is absolutely not normal. There is absolutely nothing management can blame other than their own ignorance and poor performance and poor communication to shareholders.

JW was going on about how his BNPL play will be profitable unlike the other plays on the market. Constantly comparing his company to other over valued ones as if this is such a good buy. Where is the profitable BNPL? Why are management not buying themselves?

So before the share price coming down because…. Stimulus keeping companies from going under and pumping the economy up so debt restructuring not growing. Now market collapsing so share price going down because bad economy and companies going insolvent? There’s always an excuse for poor performance. If the shareholders of Ci1 let management continue this nonsense then I’m afraid we really are what JW thinks (stupid and uneducated)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.