CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Also I have to add, the amount of ramping and misguiding JW has...

1. 1,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Also I have to add, the amount of ramping and misguiding JW has done to lure in uninformed and less sophisticated investors via his personal social media is not okay. Unlicensed financial influencers being done for pumping stocks. Maybe ASIC should have a look at the stuff management is posting that is available for the 1000s of followers to see. Correlate that to the pump and dump. JW was a practicing lawyer, if he takes a few days to study the implications of all of this, I have a feeling he may have a few sleepless nights.

IMO management just needs to do their job, delivery results and let the price action speak for itself post good performance. Wasting time trying to debate with disgruntled holders and trying to silence them by threatening legal action will backfire in a very bad way.

I know management is reading this and please understand this is not a personal attack. I have nothing against anyone on a personal level, I just want the message being understood loud and clear AND followed by some actions to actually address shareholder concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.