CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I also want to apologize to @creditdumbness for calling you a...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I also want to apologize to @creditdumbness for calling you a downramper in the past, while ultimately I do think (but can't prove) that some of your posts could have had a negative impact on the share price, I don't believe you were doing this with the intent of manipulating the stock for you're personal gain as you had been accused of. I don't wish any legal implications against you or others by Jimmie, at the time of our past discussions I was under the impression that Jimmie was a good leader of a good company who was misunderstood by some investors and some of the negative posts while potentially factual sometimes overweighed the cons versus the pros of the company, I now hold no opinion regarding Jimmie or ci1. I did want to commend you @creditdumbness for standing up for yourself against what would be a stressful situation and you should feel good knowing you have the support of most on this forum. Hopefully this whole chapter gets closed with a peaceful resolution and everyone can move on and no longer spend time writing about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.