CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Thanks Porter. I agree that miscommunication was probably at...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Thanks Porter. I agree that miscommunication was probably at play when it probably shouldn't be. There should be checks and balances and CEOs need to be held to a certain standard.and account. If English isn't their first language or fluency is an issue, then why not higher someone to do the communicating for them. CEOs should not be having these types of to and throws through social media. I'm a holder at SHE and although I'm not happy with everything there, but one thing they did do was start using investorhub where companies can communicate with their shareholders and from what I understand, when a question is asked, thr CEO answers it which shod be the norm.

I've really come to dislike some aspects of HC and like any social media or forums, it can really affect people's mental health and becomes a kind of echo chamber . For example, despite all the calls of being a downramper, no evidence has ever been provided. The reality is, anyone can sign up to HC and start posting without proof of their holding. If people are really concerned about downramping, upramping, sideramping and every which way ramping then they should be working for changes especially if they feel it's compromiseing the market which relys on transparency. Very few of my posts were moderated (most due to my request if they were) and no representative from any company has posted a warning on here that I've seen. If people really believe any manipulation is at play then their should be avenues for this - for example, asking a post to be taken down.

Anyway, I really wish the best for CI1 shareholders. It must be really tough being removed from the company you started but this is always the risk with going public I guess.

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.