NAB 0.56% $36.23 national australia bank limited

To those who are interested, I have just recieved an email from...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    To those who are interested, I have just recieved an email from ASIC, re my complaint concerning Fahour. ASIC have given me a reference number along with a personal contact, they say, they (ASIC) will be back in contact in the near future, we shall see! Have any of you who made similar complaints heard back from ASIC.

Some of you might be thinking I am flogging a dead horse, maybe I am, what you have to remember is, Mr Fahour, more than likely knew about the capital raising, if he did he has taken advantage of this knowledge & sold his shares, giving him an extra $600,000 at today price.

Fahour is a director of NAB, assuming he did know about the $20 offer to investors, he has,IMO broken the law, if he hasn't done anything wrong so be it, but this whole episode needs to be looked at by the relevant regulators, on the surface it smells

How would any of you, the shareholders, how would you like to have that info before it was announced on the ASX, you never got a chance (nor should you) but think how much it has cost you, Fahour, IMO took advatage of his possible inside information & profited from that information, that is wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.23
Change
0.200(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.26 $36.44 $36.07 $152.6M 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3369 $36.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.23 9815 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.